jeudi, mars 29, 2007

yeah yeah

i know i shouldn't really be thinking about post-exam shenanigans yet. but the realities of booking airline tickets have forced me to urgently contemplate what to do with the 3 weeks i have between my last exam (hurrah!) and end-of-term

11may: last paper!!!
14-17may: salzburg/austria
25-27may: paris/france
31may-4june: barcelona/spain
end-june: back to sg

and in between the days when i'm not travelling, there will be lots of partying and randomness

jx is also coming from the states to bunk with me for a week in london, and we're going to paris together. this is especially exciting as we used to take french classes in school together. and he copied my french homework on more than one occasion - hah. we can thus reminisce about the long-gone days while strolling down parisian avenues, making jokes about our french teachers. can't wait!

ok that concludes my side-tracking. back to revision and credit rationing


.

Libellés :